Friday, July 9, 2010

Slowing Down a bit

So I am reading 109 and its a bit of a slow read for me, not sure why and its a long book.  Hopefully I will have it done tomorrow.  It's almost 600 pages and I'm only at 220, I also have been busy so I haven't had as much time to read.  If your curious its Anthropology of An American Girl by Hilary Thayer Hamann.  So far its a decent book, just a slow read for me.  I haven't put my finger on why yet, but I will.

Well I hit the $1.99 sale on http://www.bn.com/; and have 18 new books coming to me on Monday.  Woohoo!  I really do have an addiction when it comes to books.  I cannot get enough of them.  When my "new" pile gets low I have to replenish it.  Never mind that I have about 50 books that I bought before that needs to be read as well. 

Its so nice to find other bloggers that have this same problem!  In my real life, everyone is always teasing me about it.  I'm okay with it because its what I love, and who do they turn to when they want something good to read?  Yep its me. 

So its Friday, woohoo!  I'm very excited to go to the local farmers market this weekend, spend some time with my nieces and chill out with some books.  Happy Weekend everyone.

2 comments: