Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reading nonsense

I had no idea how to title this, so I just called it nonsense.

First off over the weekend I finally made a list of all the books I have at home waiting to be read the current number is 70 which does not include the book I am reading now.  I was floored!  I guess I can't tell my husband I "need"  books for a while.  My goal is to get 10-15 read before I buy anymore.  I just don't think I can do that, that means at least two weeks and my list of books I want keeps growing!  Yes I believe I have a serious addiction. 

Anyway I am trying to go through my books I've read and get rid of some because quite frankly my shelves are full and I have three big containers in my garage.  Most I will probably take to the library and donate.  I started thinking though and I would like to donate some to a homeless shelter or something.  Just because someone is homeless doesn't mean they wouldn't like a book right?  Am I nuts?  I don't know, I need to think on that, but I do think that the escape of a good book might be a welcome diversion for these people who are down on their luck.

Well that's it for today, I will try to post more on things other than reviews.  I do know I need to step up my reading this weekend to get back on track for my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment