Sunday, June 13, 2010

Villa Mirabella by Peter Pezzelli

Okay, this was #88.  I loved it!  I couldn't believe I forgot the name, total brain fart on Friday! 

This is a story of Jason Mirabella.  Growing up his family owned a Bed and Breakfast in Rhode Island.  He knew his whole life he didn't want to work there his whole life.  He went off to college and then started his new life in California.  While in California his contact with his family back home was very limited.  His sister and brother stayed to help their father run the business.

After losing his job and reputation in California he comes back home broken.  He is broke financially and emotionally.  Before long his father has him come to work in family business.  While there he has to face the resentment of his brother and sister. 

I don't want to give away more, I think most people can expect the ending.  It wasn't a surprise, but it was still really good satisfying reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment